Florida Weight Loss and Dallas Weight Loss Seminars
Most people are wasting time and effort trying to lose weight simply because they DO NOT KNOW HOW TO BURN THE FAT.
Come to one of our Florida or Dallas Weight Loss Seminar and learn HOW THE BODY BURNS FAT. Dr. Eric, researcher and author, has observed that most people fall into one of four distinct body shapes. Interestingly, each body shape (or type) has a list of very distinct characteristics. Since the metabolic rate is controlled by hormones and hormones are influences from what you put IN your body and HOW you exercise, would it not be vitally important to learn how it all works? This seminar will educate you and give you important insights and strategies into body types and the nature of how each one burns and stores fat.
Our Florida and Dallas Weight Loss Seminars take you way beyond just dieting as there are many factors to the hormone-influences of weight loss. Did you know there are over 600 hormones in your body? And out of the 600 hormones, around 6 of them are responsible for burning fat. And each of these 6 is influenced by foods, exercise, sleep, and stress. The goal is to use all of these factors to fit the body type.
Skeptical? Sound too good to be true?
You need to be skeptical. This is a healthy thing. There is so much garbage being promoted that it’s hard to sift through the good from the bad. Our seminar is not a sales pitch to get you to buy the latest weight loss pill – it’s a valuable educational experience in creating health so you can lose weight. If it makes sense to you and you decide you want a consultation on your specific program, it’s up to you – no pressure.
What you’ll learn at the Seminar
- The four different types of fat, and what’s really behind each one.
- The biggest reasons why most people have a difficult time getting into
- Fat-burning, despite lots of exercise and diet.
- Strategies to improve belly fat including a full understanding of the activation-recovery cycles of exercise.
- How to reduce cravings to the things that are unhealthy.
- Find out why many people plateau with their weight within the first two weeks of any program.
- Learn what time of the day the body best burns fat.
- Find out more about your body type.
- Find out what body type should NOT be exercising.
- The three things that nullify fat-burning hormones.
- The single biggest mistake people make while exercising, which will slow fat burning.
- What potential imbalances a body could have when it craves sweets, starches, breads, chocolate, chips, ice, or grapefruit. Different cravings indicate different things.
- The “drink more water” myth, and why drinking more water might not help you lose or burn fat.
- Learn the menopausal connection to weight gain.
- Why calories look at fat-burning hormones differently.
- Learn why the “consume-less-fat” myth might not help you with weight loss.
- Understanding of the fat burning influences over food and exercise.”
Why our seminar can help you
Let’s assume you are doing everything right – your eating is perfect and your exercise is consistent and correct for your body type. What else should you look for? I first check on anything that could be increasing cortisol – lack of sleep, pain in the body, stressful environment, or even hot flashes. I’ll have the person work on these. I will also look at the medication they are on, as this could be the main reason they are not able to lose weight. And by the way, check with your doctor before coming off the meds.
The medications that cause weight gain are as follows:
3. Hormonal Replacement Therapy and Birth Control Pills
5. High Blood Pressure Meds
6. High Cholesterol Meds
7. Especially Psychiatric Medication – Prozac, Zoloft, etc.
Then I make sure there are NO sugar, alcohols, or artificial sweeteners in the diet, which cause major water weight accumulation. I try to find out what problem the individual is trying to solve with regard to the medication. It might be a hot flash or some inflammation or depression. And I then call the doctor and work with him or her as a team approach. I get your doctor’s permission to used natural remedies. This works very well because the patient then gets the supervision of both doctors. Other barriers could be flavored yogurt, sugar in salad dressing. MSG in restaurant foods, or too many occasional junk foods. The person will tell me, “It’s just a little bit.” But that little bit is enough to prevent the whole thing from happening.
Your Immune System, Viruses and Stress
Viruses, interestingly, are not alive. They could be compared to a floppy disk with pre-programmed instructions. They lie dormant until they can be injected into the cell, like inserting a floppy disk into the computer drive. Viruses become alive or active when your cells allow them to come through the door. They can be inserted into your cells when your resistance to viruses becomes weakened.
Viruses depend on your cells for their life force. They can only reproduce off your cellular material. All a virus has is the blueprint, or a copy of the blueprint, to reproduce, nothing else. The copy machine is in your cells. Viruses have NO power over you unless your cells give them access to the copy machine.
You can never fully kill viruses because they are not alive in the first place. They instead go into inactive mode or what is called remission.
So, what is the real cause of this problem?
Your cell RESISTANCE!
If you keep your immune system strong, no viruses can penetrate.
What is the immune system? It is the body’s defense mechanism against disease, infection and foreign substances. It is composed of several organs and glands: the liver (deactivator of immune cells), bone marrow (producer of immune cells), the thymus (training camp for white blood cells), the adrenals (anti-inflammation and immune cell effects), the spleen (immune cell recycling center), and the lymph nodes (location where it all happens).
One of the things that lowers cell resistance is SUGAR. That is the worst thing to consume when you’re feeling run-down. But what do we give children when they’re sick or in the hospital? Jell-O, ice cream, etc.
The next biggest item that lowers resistance is stress. Ever notice that stress precedes getting sick? Other than moving to a dessert island, you could do the following: (1) do aerobic exercise one hour per day; (2) get extra sleep each night (8 hours); and (3) associate with people who support and lift you.